School Age Hybrid Program
SCHOOL AGE HYBRID PROGRAMS
School age hybrid program is for families who need child care on the days their children are scheduled for virtual learning. Hybrid program is available for children from ages 5 to 14 years old. As we continue to meet the needs of our community throughout COVID-19, we recognize that the school year will be different this year and we are here to help.
Kiddie Time is providing wrap-around support including school vacation days, aligned with your school’s hybrid model. Whether your district is using a remote, in-person, or hybrid model, we are creating spaces and resources to help children and families navigate the school year.
The program will facilitate the children’s online learning by partnering with public schools and creating an individual schedule for child based on there needs.
• Staff utilize technology to support students’ virtual, online learning
• Review & reinforce in-classroom work
• Homework guidance
• Creative Arts & STEM blocks
• Social-emotional learning, recess, and outdoor adventures
• Lunch & Snack
• Behavior specialist support for students
HEALTH & SAFETY
Kiddie Time abides by EEC regulations and health and safety guidelines. Staff follow protocols to prevent the spread of respiratory illness, including but not limited to:
• Wash hands often with soap and water
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
• Wear approved face coverings
• Require sick children to stay home and have an isolation area prepared for children who are showing symptoms
Schedule a virtual/in-person tour of our facility by filling out the form below.
Schedule a Visit